Department: Tax Department
- 2009 graduate from Georgia Southern University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management
- 2014 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Past and Present Affiliations:
- Chattanooga Tax Practitioners
- Treasurer – Chattanooga Technology Council
- Assistant Treasurer – Cherokee Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Event Coordinator – Red Shoe Society in Association with the Ronald McDonald House
- Optimist Club
- United Way
Utilizing his hospitality management background, tax accounting experience, and technical knowledge, Brad delivers a problem-solving, client-driven approach to JHM Certified Public Accountants. He is a graduate of Georgia Southern University and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Brad is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants, and Chattanooga Tax Practitioners. Brad also serves on the board for several local non-profits and national organizations, including the appointment of treasurer for various civic organizations.
In 3 years, Brad has gained experience in all forms of income tax preparation including individuals, corporations, partnerships, and non-profits. He also has experience in employee benefit plan reporting, IRS/state notice resolution, and tax planning. Brad believes that in order to offer full, first-rate service to all of JHM’s clients, a depth of technical knowledge must also be accompanied by the ability to connect with the clientele and the community.
Brad resides in the Northshore area of Chattanooga with his fiancé, Mary Catherine, and dog, Olive.