JHM Certified Public Accountants helps some of Chattanooga, TN’s leading health care organizations watch over their financial well being.
JHM has proven experience in providing auditing, cost reporting, tax and consulting services to broad spectrum of health care entities--from hospitals and nursing homes, to home health agencies, hospices, rural health clinics, and home offices.Audit and Accounting Services
JHM’s expert Health Care Team performs audits for multi-location medical centers with over $100 million in assets, hospices with less than $1 million in annual revenue, and everything in between.
Our partner or manager’s on-site fieldwork and close relationship with each client allows us to see opportunities for improvement in various aspects of our client’s business and to provide real-world recommendations. Our services include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations in accordance with Accounting Standards General Accepted in the United States of America of for-profit and not-for-profit entities
- Audits in accordance with U.S. Government Auditing Standards
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- Audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting guidance
Cost Report and Reimbursement Consulting
JHM’s dedicated Health Care Team works with each client to make what could be an arduous process of cost reporting as painless as possible. We have significant experience helping Critical Access Hospitals to maximize Medicare reimbursement opportunities, pointing out achievable areas for improvement.
We don’t just enter numbers into a computer; we take the time to know each client’s organization. JHM prepares dozens of cost reports for a wide variety of health care entities, including:
- Acute care hospitals
- Critical access hospitals
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Intermediate care facilities (nursing facilities)
- Home health agencies
- Rural health clinics
- Home offices
- Various combinations of the above
Call us and discover how JHM’s highly-trained Health Care Team can help your organization stay financially fit.