- 1991 Graduate from Tennessee Tech University
- CPA designation awarded in 1993
- Licensed in Georgia & Tennessee
Linda G. England
CPA/ABV and Senior Manager
Here are some examples of the areas Linda has worked in on provided consultation on:
- Tax planning for mergers and acquisitions
- Dealing with the IRS in tax notice and audit situations
- Handling multi-state income tax compliance
- Consulting on purchases and sales of businesses
- Preparing tax exemption applications
- Advising non-profits on compliance and other issues
- Researching complex tax issues
Linda believes that one of the most exciting things about public accounting is the continual learning. Questions from her clients provide opportunities to learn about new issues every day. The tax code is constantly changing and evolving. She draws upon her life experiences, such as a change in an elderly parent's health and having a husband who is a small business owner, to provide insights into new and better ways to advise clients.
One of her most exciting professional experiences has been serving on a Joint Planning Committee which facilitated the merger of operations between two nonprofit organizations. Serving in this capacity has enabled her to use her professional knowledge to benefit the community while getting a better understanding of nonprofit operations.
Linda and her husband, Jerome, have made their home in Jasper for the past 20 years. They have two children.